Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Your favorite stealth game on ps3
Hitman: Absolution
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Dishonored
[Show Results]

Stealth games
Splinter cell: Blacklist is out. I am yet to get the game. But, here's the short review of stealth games I have played in recent times.

1. Dishonored

[Image: Dishonored-Game-Logo.jpg]

You play as Corvo Attano, former bodyguard to the empress and current death row inmate. You are wrongfully accused of a crime and you are trying to exact revenge upon those who wronged you.
The gothic environment and art design is truly unique and refreshing. The gameplay is amazing and freedom of choice is something I really enjoyed.
There are lot of ways to progress through a mission and the choices you make effects the world around you and it's people.
If you like games with action, adventure, stealth and the freedom of choice, this is the game for you.

On the flipside, the game is way too short. You can finish one playthrough in a day. However, you will definitely load the game up again to see the alternate endings the game has to offer.

2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution

[Image: Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-interno.jpg]

A fantastic game by Eidos. The story of the game was the highlight for me. Fantastic voice acting, great dialogues and no one tells you how your reply will influence the outcome of a conversation. The hacking minigame was fun. You can play the whole game without killing anyone just like in Dishonored. The story has 4 different endings and explains how Human Augumentation might not be a boon as everyone might think. The black gold environment palette was also nice. It's a game every stealth action fan must play.

On the flipside, there is no real incentive to play the game again since the augumentations don't carry over into NG+. The augumentation you choose cannot be reset like the skill points in Borderlands. Other than these, the game is pretty good.

3. Hitman: Absolution

[Image: Hitman__Absolution.jpg]

This game although not great as the older hitman games, is pretty good. If you have played older hitman games, you might be a little disappointed especially blood money. However, it is still a good game. Although, I won't recommend it as a must play.
[Image: murderdoll82.png]

Wrong section probably?
[Image: mMfcRWN.gif]

I'm just server admin & I have nothing do with other admin stuffs.

3 in one short review. Big Grin

I love absolution , specially the contracts...
yes, blood money was good, thje strategies and game play
where I find absolution better is the graphics and locations,
storyline is the same cliche
if you are good at some thing never do it for free!!!

I'd probably rate Hitman more than Deus Ex but the other way around works well too. Good review. Smile
[Image: 116ff5d879a15afe.png]<br />[Image: gamer_king1994.png]

whr is MGS?  :panic:
[Image: pupz005.png]

(29-08-2013, 07:27 PM)pupz005 link Wrote: whr is MGS?  :panic:

Games in recent times. Big Grin

ohh ok then Big Grin
[Image: pupz005.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best of 2013 - Most Creative Games Illusionist 4 2,870 26-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Last Post: murderdoll