• Welcome to BadController Forum
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

OT - Battlefield 4
Shouldn't you be getting <10ms in EU ? Also, what plans for next gen?
!?!

No, the minimum is 30ms for me,  I'll take PS4 later this year...don't see my type of game in this year. 

BF4 Final Stand DLC - Operation Whiteout

Giants Of Karelia Map - BF4 Mech Factory

Hangar 21 Map - Titan & Man Canon

Hammerhead Map - Frozen Submarine Base

This is for 64 players.... Big Grin

That X1 rifle is too n00b friendly with aim lock.  Angry

[Image: mMfcRWN.gif]

I'm just server admin & I have nothing do with other admin stuffs.

Yet another patch released.

http://www.playstationindianetwork.com/b...all-patch/

Here are some screenshots of the CTE night maps Screenshots Tweeted by David Sirland who is the Producer at DICE LA.

[Image: B8pWfPsCcAAtbjc.png]

[Image: B8pWfM1CYAAqGkg.png]

[Image: B8pWfS4CEAAzXSL.png]

[Image: B8pWfRzCIAArXQo.png]

[Image: B8pWjKjCIAAfCKS.png]

[Image: B8pWjOWCYAEfx5d.png]

[Image: B8pWjNlCcAIa3A6.png]

Quote:DICE has revealed when the next Battlefield 4 patch will be released: according to the developer, the next BF4 patch is scheduled for released next month, in March.

DICE has been testing a variety of new tweaks in the Community Test Environment, many of which will find their way to the retail patch. No word yet on whether the March 2015 patch will include the option for night maps.

http://bf4central.com/2015/02/next-battl...ing-march/

Battlefield 4 Night Map - "Community Created MOD"

Quote:These maps are community created. In no way do they represent anything official. These presets were created in people's spare time, with huge effort going into them.

There are of course issues with the footage you're watching. The lighting is an exmaple of that. This is down to the lumination not working correctly in the darker settings, as most of the lighting is designed with daylight in mind. We did what we could with the tools we had.

We're hoping this test will give DICE LA some insight into how the maps play in different time settings. The stream of the event ended up being broadcast live to the DICE LA development offices, and was the most watched Battlefield 4 stream for nearly 2hrs, which was a great achievement.

Hope you enjoy the video, drop a rating and a comment if you did! We'll be doing more of these events in the future, hopefully with more players/maps Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OT - Battlefield 3 gursimar991 19 11,566 16-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Joker
  Vote: Will you buy Battlefield 4 on PS3 ? MrGadgetGuy 8 6,047 23-07-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: rohanseth8