• Welcome to BadController Forum
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

GTA V First Impressions
PS : People are welcome to write a review; but do it only when u finish a major chunk of the game. I could have written a review right now but then I won't say what IGN or others have said. If people wanted those they would have gone to that site.

GTA V first impressions.
Not a complete review, nor does it contain any spoilers. I just hope you know what GTA V is about. If not I am really sorry but you should also coz you might actually come to know what the game is about.
1 The driving: made a lot better than GTA IV .. still the driving and shooting can be a pain but definite improvement.
2 The shooting: Won't say an improvement but definitely the cover system is improved. Every kill gives u a special on screen effect to tell you of the kill (esp useful in free aim)
3 The language: well being GTA has to mean the swearing will be useless and plentiful (mostly without any sense). Nudity is another one of the things that might bother parents/guardians. Kids please avoid the game altogether
4 The textures: Somehow I feel this is one of the downfalls of the game. The acting and cinematography is picture perfect but then somehow the characters are not sharp enough. At times I had to make myself believe that this is not a 2010 released game. Fanboys I know might take this as an offense and argue the size of the city; too them I would say "If you use only 18GB of a 50GB disc and say graphics are OK.. you are stupid"

Suggestions and criticism welcome with equal anxiety but don't try flaming.
[Image: Bhoootz.png]

I played it a little and the car handling is still bad.. I also thought the text fonts are really small. Like instructions and stuff. Is there some setting to change that?
[Image: murderdoll82.png]

GTA has always been jack of everything . But master of nothing
[Image: paleillusionist.gif]

BF4 | FIFA | Destiny | Skyrim | Hate EA | <3 Square Enix - Bethesda | Football Mad | Real Madrid | Sherlock

(19-09-2013, 05:39 PM)arnabd1987 link Wrote: GTA has always been jack of everything . But master of nothing

You don't like GTA?  :confused:

(19-09-2013, 07:01 PM)murderdoll link Wrote: You don't like GTA?  :confused:

No . Sad . I feel lack of depth  . I just dont tell as people may bite me Tongue
[Image: paleillusionist.gif]

BF4 | FIFA | Destiny | Skyrim | Hate EA | <3 Square Enix - Bethesda | Football Mad | Real Madrid | Sherlock

(19-09-2013, 07:38 PM)arnabd1987 link Wrote: No . Sad . I feel lack of depth  . I just dont tell as people may bite me Tongue

I liked the story and characters in GTA 4. Niko Bellic and Roman. Even Rasta Jakob was very interesting character. 

well the characters were well written and well played.. but as the story got interesting the game got on my nerves and i stopped playing.. Paused maybe but definitely frustrated me..  :confused:
[Image: Bhoootz.png]

(19-09-2013, 02:25 AM)Bhoootz link Wrote: GTA V first impressions.
Not a complete review, nor does it contain any spoilers. I just hope you know what GTA V is about. If not I am really sorry but you should also coz you might actually come to know what the game is about.
1 The driving: made a lot better than GTA IV .. still the driving and shooting can be a pain but definite improvement.

This is what I wanted to hear. :woot:

Nice first impressions. :thumbsup:
[Image: mMfcRWN.gif]

I'm just server admin & I have nothing do with other admin stuffs.