• Welcome to BadController Forum
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Skyrim

[Image: skyrim_wallpaper_by_revan1337-d3adoed.jpg]

Skyrim is one of the very best of this generation. I can bet that like AOE or CS1.4 ,this game will be remembered as a legend.. Once you choose complete your first quest and ready to explore as u like, the first thing to notice as is the dramatic and immersive world. Nordic temple ruin, temperature forests, caves, snowy mountains and beautiful and versatile cities makes Skyrim one of the vastest and beautiful detailed (37 sq km)maps  with extra ordinary graphics to date. The level of detail in every scene is breathtaking. I personally like the change of weather. The strong snow storm, the bright sunny day or pale evening; every effect is just amazing with awesome background music.

[Image: skyrim-visuals.jpg]
Player races are same as oblivion . Though new Elder Scroll Players won?t mind it . But sometime it?s good to introduce a new race. As oblivion There is a large variety of options to also change the look of your player from the shape of the eye brow to the curve of the lips.
You can choose a perfect combination from a large variety of weapons,armor ,spells  for you to make ur signature character. Players can utilize spells from 5 branches of magic:-Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Illusion, and Restoration .All of which are learned by reading Spell Tomes (books) that are either purchased in shops or found in dungeons and treasure chests. Alchemy and enchanting is little bit different from Oblivion to make it more accessible to new players. Enchanting is real fun & necessary. You can make things u want to.  The most interesting thing is Th?um or dragon shouts. Make someone fly by your shout never gets boring .You can also gain the ability to turn into a werewolf or vampire lord and unleash terror which I found really interesting. Though combat system is vastly improved over oblivion but still there is lots of room for improvement. Lack of animation makes hand to hand fights a bit boring.

[Image: 83177.jpg]
Quest line of Skyrim is really amazing .  Empire of Tamriel is on  chaos . The High King of Skyrim has been murdered and a dangerous, ancient evil ?Dragons? is awakened.  Empire hangs in the balance as they wait for the Dragonborn to come, only one who can stand amongst the dragons. The main story of Skyrim revolves around dragons. Even they appear from the shade of the mountains when you are out on a side quest .The main quest is almost 40 to 50 hrs long. With other side quests that can take up to another 200hrs without making you tired. There is a series of Daedric Quests, Civil War Quests, Faction/Guild Quests, and additional side quests that can be acquired by talking to various NPCs. .

There?s still a lot to tell about  Skyrim and still a lot for me to discover .Skyrim Official guide contains 1100 pages which is more than the size of entire Lord of the Ring series. So its like a never ending story to tell . Don?t deprive yourself from this game.I will come up with Quests Details &  3 DLC?s soon enough.
[Image: paleillusionist.gif]

BF4 | FIFA | Destiny | Skyrim | Hate EA | <3 Square Enix - Bethesda | Football Mad | Real Madrid | Sherlock

:thumbsup: Really nice review!

I started playing it last night. When I played on PC, I had a Nord character. On ps3, I'm going with a Breton!
[Image: murderdoll82.png]

I played with dark elf . I will post my character some time Smile 

BF4 | FIFA | Destiny | Skyrim | Hate EA | <3 Square Enix - Bethesda | Football Mad | Real Madrid | Sherlock

Reserve For Quest Details (Main+ Factions /Civil War / Deadrid)

This game constantly freezes up on PS3 even if the autosave is disabled. I played it for close to 2 hours and it froze up like 3 times.
Doesn't happen with any other game on my ps3. I checked online and many ppl have this issue.
In my opinion, it is not advisable to get it on ps3. This issue is not there on XBOX and PC.
Get it on PC if possible because of the mods and stuff.

(26-09-2013, 03:02 PM)murderdoll link Wrote: This game constantly freezes up on PS3 even if the autosave is disabled. I played it for close to 2 hours and it froze up like 3 times.
Doesn't happen with any other game on my ps3. I checked online and many ppl have this issue.
In my opinion, it is not advisable to get it on ps3. This issue is not there on XBOX and PC.
Get it on PC if possible because of the mods and stuff.

There are issues in PC also . But PC patches are good . Keep Saving the game. Sometime it get stuck in between of a mission even if u restart  .

Close to 30 hours into the game and I have finished just 3 of the main quests. The side quests are so much fun.
When I played skyrim the first time, I only played the main quests and ignored the rest. It's only now that I have discovered the awesome alternate quests like the brotherhood quests and Daedric quests.

I think Daedric quests have to be one of the most fun quests in the game.

(25-09-2013, 08:21 PM)arnabd1987 link Wrote: I can bet that like AOE or CS1.4 ,this game will be remembered as a legend.

:thumbsup:
[Image: mMfcRWN.gif]

I'm just server admin & I have nothing do with other admin stuffs.

Finished this game on PC. Started in PS3 few months back and found out my disc is BLAS. Couldnt download the DLC's. Any idea where to download the DLC for BLAS disc! :confused:
[Image: srivas_316.png]

(10-10-2013, 09:17 PM)n4r4simh4 link Wrote: Finished this game on PC. Started in PS3 few months back and found out my disc is BLAS. Couldnt download the DLC's. Any idea where to download the DLC for BLAS disc! :confused:

I think Singapore one should work.
Did u finish the side quests and stuff too?
I can send u my legendary edition once I finish the game if you'd like!