Crysis
Assassin's Creed II
Hitman: Absolution
Mafia II
Heavy Rain
Beyond
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
[Image: paleillusionist.gif]

BF4 | FIFA | Destiny | Skyrim | Hate EA | <3 Square Enix - Bethesda | Football Mad | Real Madrid | Sherlock

Skyrim took me around 140 hours to platinum.
[Image: murderdoll82.png]

(09-02-2014, 03:52 AM)murderdoll link Wrote: Skyrim took me around 140 hours to platinum.

ya its long but its easy . and good game too

BF4 | FIFA | Destiny | Skyrim | Hate EA | <3 Square Enix - Bethesda | Football Mad | Real Madrid | Sherlock

The daedric quests trophy (Oblivion Walker) glitches out sometimes. Otherwise, most trophies are easy.

Most RPGs have easy trophies provided you are ready to invest a lot of time. I prefer this than playing the same game 3-4 times on different difficulty for platinum.

Ya .But most of the difficulty trophy are stacked .I tried to get plat in Farcry 3 , Hitman & other two three games. But collectibles are so irritating. Every time i collect 2-3 relic and then get bored.

I searched PSN Trophy Guides and saw FIFA 14 is an easy plat and I thought finally i can get a plat on FIFA. There are few trophies so irritating and luck dependent .  I have  played  more than 200 hrs . Still only 80 % and two deadly trophy left . But its really challenging

I was talking about games which requires the hard mode to be unlocked by playing the game. God of war 3 titan mode, TLOU, Bioshock infinite: 1999 mode etc. If the games have some missable trophies, you need to start the game all over again.

I agree, hunting relics is really boring. But, co -op is even more boring :p
Collectibles are generally irritating. I missed platinum in Deus Ex: HR because of collectible books, Kingdom of amalur because of collectible lorestones (too many to collect). Big Grin

(12-02-2014, 07:29 PM)murderdoll link Wrote: I was talking about games which requires the hard mode to be unlocked by playing the game. God of war 3 titan mode, TLOU, Bioshock infinite: 1999 mode etc. If the games have some missable trophies, you need to start the game all over again.

I agree, hunting relics is really boring. But, co -op is even more boring :p
Collectibles are generally irritating. I missed platinum in Deus Ex: HR because of collectible books, Kingdom of amalur because of collectible lorestones (too many to collect). Big Grin

I like Co Op .. Specially FIFA & Uncharted Crushing Difficulty . FC3 is also nice . Gotta try extinction

Both of Next month PS+ games are easy plat . Sly Cooper & Pro Evolution Soccer 14 . So if some one wants a Plat in football game this is the best chance .

Prototype 2 is pretty easy to plat as well. It will be my next plat. Smile

International Cricket 2010
GOW
Uncharted 1 and 2 and Dead Space.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Souls 2 Platinum Trophy Discussion murderdoll 5 4,421 22-03-2014, 08:13 AM
Last Post: murderdoll
  Post your most cherished platinum Trophy murderdoll 5 4,402 27-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Illusionist