• Welcome to BadController Forum
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Playstation Now Vs EA Access
Sony turned down the idea, stating that the company doesn't think  that asking our fans to pay an additional $5 a month for this EA-specific program represents good value to the PlayStation gamer.

Well, I appreciate it that Sony is always thinking on gamer side, either it's DRM or No Internet connection decisions but this time, Sony passed on EA access for PS4 was not good decision as a gamer side but marketing wise, i think it's a good strategy.

[Image: PSNow-590x330.png]

Looking at the prices on PS Now and EA access, I think we should have both options so that we ( Gamers) can decide which one is good value.

What do you think ?   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpu-E0nW...n3NxqODImw

[Image: PS-Now-f1.jpg]
[Image: PSNow-After-2.jpg?42e955]

[Image: EAaccess_zps6e3fc206.png][Image: vault_zpsa3ace2dc.png]

I think I would pay for EA access if i had at least a 12MBPS connection. BW is the only factor for me. The monthly fee is reasonable IMO
!?!

(16-08-2014, 09:35 AM)Rainmaker link Wrote: I think I would pay for EA access if i had at least a 12MBPS connection. BW is the only factor for me. The monthly fee is reasonable IMO

Just to clarify, you would need to download the game in EA access. It's not streaming games like PS now...so you are just renting EA games at $5 per month.

Just like you are buying digital games.

I would run the hell away from this service if it was similar to the PS now streaming thing. I'm glad it isn't \.
!?!

well, even I am lagging in PS now.....it's possible that I am connecting through US servers since it's only available in US atm.

The size of the games in PS4 are huge. So even though EA Access looks like a great deal, the internet speed is not good enough to download such huge games.
[Image: mMfcRWN.gif]

I'm just server admin & I have nothing do with other admin stuffs.

(26-08-2014, 08:23 PM)Joker™ link Wrote: The size of the games in PS4 are huge. So even though EA Access looks like a great deal, the internet speed is not good enough to download such huge games.

in India, yes but EU/US is fine....people in EU have zero issue with download but they usually prefer bluray coz it's cheap and has much more trade value.

For example - Destiny Guardian digital is 89$ in US and 89£ is UK and you can find 10$ cheaper disk easily in shop.

Digital is convenient but costly with less trade value.

(28-08-2014, 12:57 PM)MrGadgetGuy link Wrote: in India, yes but EU/US is fine....people in EU have zero issue with download but they usually prefer bluray coz it's cheap and has much more trade value.

For example - Destiny Guardian digital is 89$ in US and 89£ is UK and you can find 10$ cheaper disk easily in shop.

Digital is convenient but costly with less trade value.

Yes, disk version is the best.
[Image: mMfcRWN.gif]

I'm just server admin & I have nothing do with other admin stuffs.

(29-08-2014, 11:14 AM)Joker Wrote: Yes, disk version is the best.

I prefer disc too. Passed up on lot of digital games because of size.
[Image: murderdoll82.png]